Motor Own Damage Claim

Start claim application process

To submit a claim, you need
  • Detailed information about the accident
  • Vehicle registration number and registration certificate number
  • If the accident occurred while participating in traffic, the name, surname and personal identity number of the driver of the vehicle
  • If you wish to receive the indemnity by money transfer, the vehicle owner's bank account number
If the vehicle is stolen, please call 67533375.
Fill in any two policy search parameters.