Property insurance

To submit a claim, you need:
  • Detailed information about the accident.
  • Photos of the damaged real estate/movable property.
  • Proof of ownership of the damaged real estate/property and plan of the building/apartment.
  • If the property has been flooded, report of the building manager with a specified cause of the flooding.
  • If the equipment is damaged, defection act from the repair service about the cause of damage and possible repair.